President & CEO
Brian Whiteway is a highly driven professional with over 25 years of experience in developing and managing construction companies specializing in insurance property restoration. As President and CEO of DALLASWHITE Property Restoration, Mr. Whiteway has a proven track record of establishing business in new markets and cultivating key networks. He is a team-orientated leader who works closely with executives, operations managers and sales teams to ensure quality control and client satisfaction.
Mr. Whiteway is an active member of the Southern Nevada Claims Association, Inland Empire Claims Association, the San Diego Independent Insurance Adjuster’s Association and the Nellis-Creech-NTTR Air Force Honorary Commanders. Most recently, he was featured in CNBC’s Blue Collar Millionaires narrated by Tim McGraw. In addition to his industry-leading background, Mr. Whiteway is licensed as a general contractor in multiple states specializing in emergency mitigation services and reconstruction of residential and commercial properties. His construction expertise include pre-engineered steel buildings, structural steel, concrete, as well as wood and masonry building types. Mr. Whiteway is adept at reading, estimating, and building from blue prints and specifications.
- License & Certification
- BBB Accredited Business A+ Rating
- Arizona KB-1 Dual Building Contractor
- California General Contractor’s “B” License
- Florida Certified General Contractor’s License
- Nevada General Contractor’s “B” License
- Massachusetts General Contractor’s Unrestricted License
- HAAG Certified Commercial Roof Inspector
- HAAG Certified Residential Roof Inspector
- Mold Remediation Certification
- EPA Lead-Safe Certification
- IICRC Certification in Water Damage Restoration, Oder Control and Fire & Smoke Restoration